Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Jewelry Listings Today

The mistress has been busy. She made four new jewelry creations last night, but managed to find time to spend with me of course!

Her new items are necklace and earring sets, bracelet and earring sets, and a Swarovski crystal bracelet that I think would look "mahvelous" on ME for a collar! I suggested that, but she just chuckled. Oh well, can't fault me for trying!

Check them out:


This is the Swarovski crystal bracelet.

Don't you think it should be on my neck?

I do.



This is the amber and glass bead necklace and earring set.


Too big for me but I'll bet it would make a nice harness for the big dog that lives behind us. This beauty is 29" long!





Now this is a real beauty! What lady wouldn't like this for an special evening out, like Anniversary dinner, or New Years Eve.

This one is 18" long.




This is the ruby red and black bead bracelet/earring set.


If I lose weight, this bracelet would probably fit me.


naaaa, I like to eat too much!



You can see these and others at her Etsy shop. Just click the link on the side bar or go to http://designsbyrukar.etsy.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment