Friday, May 22, 2009

A Word From The Cat...About The Move

AHEM! OK, this is the cat, Missy Dawg. I have an opinion on this move and how it has affected me.

First, I don't see as many birds out the window, altho there is a resident bird that lives in the shrubs out front, and I still haven't been able to determine what kind it is. I will have to do some more searching on the net when my mistress leaves her computer open next time.

Second, about the new house, it's all carpet except for the kitchen and bathroom. Kind of hard for me to roll my ball or slide after running from one end of the house to the other. But that's ok, it's nice and soft on my paws.

Third, my food is in a closet that I can't open, unlike the cabinet that it was in at the other house. I could just catch one edge of that cabinet door with my paw and it would open with no problem. Then when my mistress wouldn't get up at 5am on the weekends, I could just drag the bag of food out and dump it all over the floor. The sound of the bag hitting the kitchen floor usually got her attention and she would get up, feed me a little, then go back to bed.

And what the heck is this crap about sleeping in on a weekend? If I have to get up at 5am everyday, so should everyone else. My job is never ending, regardless of what day it is. And now she's talking about a 3 day weekend? HA! We'll see who sleeps in this weekend!

On a positive note, there are lots of squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, and dogs that I can see just fine from any window in the house, and there are plenty of windows! Two dogs across the street that just lay around all day on the driveway. I'll bet I could get them moving if only I could get outside! These people that I live with seem to be very wary of me whenever they open a door. Seems they think I will try to escape. They're right!

No comments:

Post a Comment