Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reorganized, Rejuvenated, Reinspired....Time To Get Back To Designing!

We've been in the new house for a month now. My desk is finally set up and all my supplies are neatly organized on a repurposed bookcase. Time to start creating again.

What should I make? Earrings? Bracelets, necklaces? Need some inspiration to get started. I have my issue of Bead Style Magazine to get me going, lots of great ideas to inspire me. I have so many beads and other goodies to work with, I have a feeling that I will be like a mad scientist once I get started. Beads will be flying, I'll be wild eyed, arms and hands flitting back and forth from work table to supply shelf. That's the easy part. The real work is in the photography, describing and listing.

I know that once I get started, it will be very difficult for me to stop. So if you can't find me online, you can find me at home busy with beads and wire and other goodies, creating new jewelry and accessories. Call me if you have my number, stop in if you have my address. If you don't have either, call someone who does! And be sure to tell them to feed me once in a while.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment