Friday, January 8, 2010

Did My Dog Come Back As A Cat?

OK, say I'm nuts, but I really believe the cat that wandered onto our patio over 2 years ago is the reincarnated Chihuahua that we had that passed away earlier that year. This cat begs at the table or anywhere there is food, just like Skeeter did. She is very vocal and complains about everything, just like Skeeter did. And this morning she did something that made my hair stand up on the back of my neck. I was making the coffee and she followed me into the kitchen, just like Skeeter used to do. Next thing I know, she is meowing at me and staring at me, and when I looked over at her, she started licking her empty (well almost) dish, JUST LIKE SKEETER USED TO DO! OMG this was so spooky. Skeeter would do this to make you feel sorry for her because she didn't have enough food in her dish. She was a little piggy just like the cat is.
I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment