Friday, November 2, 2012

It's Been Soooooooooooo Long!

I haven't blogged in such a long time that I don't even remember how to do it.
What do I write about?  Who is my target audience?
I live such a mundane life...we go camping in the summer, in the winter we stay home and play World of Warcraft most of the time.

I'm not a winter person, not much for driving.  I don't like shopping, as a matter of fact, I absolute HATE it!
I go to work every day, and when I get home just want to relax.  Sometimes I play WOW, sometimes I watch TV.  Most of the time I am playing Angry Birds on my Kindle Fire.   That game is so darn addictive!  I've got 2 of the games in the original Angry Birds completed with all 3 stars on all levels, and in the Seasons I am close to completing one of the levels with all 3 stars.  Right now working on the Halloween game, still have about half of it to get all 3 stars on.

I have some new favorite shows that I like, some are off season, others are still on in reruns.  These are Restaurant Stakeout, Undercover Boss, Storage Wars, and Bar Rescue.  Not sure why I like these,  but they are interesting and different from the usual sitcom and reality shows that are on.  One show that I absolutely do not like is that one with the little girl from the south who is in pageants.  Just too much attitude on her for a little girl, needs to be a little girl and not a small version of a smart-ass adult.  Just my opinion.

I hate getting old.  I've been diagnosed with osteoarthritis, and also have a multitude of other issues that I seem to take a lot of prescriptions for, but if I don't take them, I suffer.  Diabetes, Acid Reflux, menopause, arthritis, nervous stomach.  My doctor just took me off one of the meds I was taking for the menopause and night sweats because I was having some issues that were related to that one.  We will see if that helps, seems the one I was on causes  problems with short-term memory and concentration.  Hopefully those problems go away, since they were a source of frustration and problems at work.

Well I've whined and commiserated enough for now.  Maybe later or tomorrow or another day I will think of something really interesting to write about.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment